SnoozeShade is made from a special soft breathable fabric and gives maximum sun protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays. It blocks 99% of UVA and UVB (UPF50+) and can be used safely indoors and outdoors.
SnoozeShade, the universal fit baby sleep and sun shade, can help if you.
- worry about protecting baby’s delicate skin on a sunny day
- want to encourage good sleeping habits on-the-go for your baby
- fight with the parasol or umbrella to keep the sun out of baby’s eyes
- find that baby finds it hard to nap when it’s sunny and bright
- notice that your baby finds it hard to switch off regardless of how tired they are
- get tired of blankets over your pram falling off or blowing away
It’s great for everyday, holidays, in restaurants or any time baby has to get some sleep in the stroller or needs extra shade from the sun.
Use from birth in four ways to help baby sleep or give protection from sun, wind, chill, light rain and insects.
When baby is asleep, our new LONGER ‘sneak-a-peek’ zip means you can quickly and easily check on your baby without having to lift the whole cover up and let in lots of light which can wake baby.
Parents often find when they start to use SnoozeShade regularly, it becomes a sleep trigger for their child in the same way that shutting the curtains in the nursery is a signal that it is sleep time. Our NEW sleeping baby emblem deters well-meaning people from disturbing your sleeping baby.
99% of our customers would recommend SnoozeShade to their friends.
- blurs visual distractions that can keep babies from sleep.
- helps maintain baby’s nap routine wherever you are.
- discourages anyone from disturbing your sleeping baby.
- shades baby better than an umbrella on a sunny day.
- quick to fit, easy to remove and folds up small.
- universal fit for all styles of prams, pushchairs, travel systems and buggies (3 and 4 wheel).